Transform your Pelvic Floor and Get Your Life Back!
Learn proven pelvic floor exercises and breathing techniques in just 4 weeks to help you break free of discomfort or pain.
Pay attention to your pelvic muscles now and prevent suffering and distress in the future.
This transformational course is a unique and life-changing approach to training your pelvic floor, relieving pressure on weakened muscles and allowing your body to work as it’s supposed to do.
Select your Bootcamp
Choose which bootcamp you would like to sign up for using the buttons opposite. Read the info in the new window and select “sign up” to pay online
In my 10+ years in running a successful Pilates and Massage business, I have helped many women feel stronger, healthier and happier in body, mind and spirit – within a supportive, friendly and fun environment.
Want to get your life back? Start here.
4 weeks to strengthen your precious pelvic floor.
By the end of the course, you will understand how your body works and do your functional exercises confidently whilst using your Hypopressive Breathing techniques to restore your weakened pelvic floor muscles.
In this step-by-step online and in-person learning experience, I will teach you how to release, lengthen and strengthen your precious pelvic floor so that you feel more in control and, most importantly, to get your life back.
You will manage pain and discomfort better and have an active daily life without worrying about ‘accidents.’
During this 4 week programme you’ll have insider access to useful information and practical easy to follow exercises along with some really helpful homework between sessions.
We all lead such busy lives that it’s easy sometimes to forget to stop for a moment and listen to what our bodies tell us.
So, in this 4 week’s transformational course, I won’t only equip you with the information and techniques, I will walk you step by step through the functional exercises and, most importantly, provide you with ongoing support so you can improve all areas of your life…physical, emotional and mental.
The Dreaded Pee When You Sneeze Moment
And what about the back pain (so draining), hip pain (so debilitating), painful sex (ouch, you didn’t sign up for that one!)? Inescapable discomfort or pain, sound familiar?
Yep, all unpleasant real-life problems you may have found yourself battling against, day in and day out, thanks to a dysfunctional pelvic floor.
Gee, thanks for that pelvic floor!
Maybe you have no idea where to start to make sense of the overwhelming amount of information out there. Google pelvic floor and up pops 45,900,000 results. Maybe you’re one of the millions of women who sadly decide to suffer in silence, whether through embarrassment, lack of knowledge or even that old chestnut…
You know the one, ‘women of a certain age’. Or, ‘You’ve had children’.
I’m here to tell you that because it’s common doesn’t mean it’s normal.
- It’s not just a ‘Mum’ issue. (Yawn, yawn).
- You don’t have to accept and get on with it just because you’re a woman (eye roll-ingly ridiculous).
- It doesn’t have to be a normal part of ageing or having children. (Amen to that).
Prepare to banish
- Living with constant, debilitating pain that stops you from enjoying life.
- Always need to know where the toilets are…just in case.
- Wearily getting up at night to have pee after pee.
- Feeling anxious and dissatisfied or avoiding sex altogether.
It’s never too late to get up close and personal with your precious pelvic floor. Why let something you can fix ruin living your life the way you deserve to?
What people are saying….
I came to Liz’s first ‘This is Your Pelvic Floor’ class shortly after receiving a diagnosis of rectocele prolapse, having been struggling for 6 weeks with really uncomfortable and debilitating symptoms. I’d been told by the Consultant that I was not to lift more than 3 kilos – and no gardening! I am a very active woman so this felt life-changing news. I was at a loss as to how I could help myself and help my body; the only guidance I received was ‘do your pelvic floor exercises’, but nobody, at any stage in my life has ever told me how to do them properly!
Liz has covered an amazing range of exercises to work and develop our pelvic floor. She has introduced hypo-pressive breathing, which I have personally found hugely helpful. She has tackled some potentially embarrassing topics with humour, compassion and delicacy; her knowledge is deep and she is open for questions and exploring areas the group wanted to understand more fully.
At the end of 6 weeks my discomfort has drastically reduced and some days I have no discomfort at all. In addition to the exercises and breathing, which are now integrated into my daily life, I have learnt techniques to protect my body so that I don’t strain and exacerbate my condition; this means I can now get on with life again and this feels amazingly empowering.
I signed up for the course and I knew it would be good because Liz’s pilates classes are always practical, entertaining, enjoyable and informative. I’ve learnt a lot over the 6 weeks; who knew it wasn’t a good idea to “try” for a pee before going out?? Now though, it seems logical that holding on is so much better for training your bladder. I’ve learnt how to test the strength of my pelvic floor and ways to strengthen it.
The hyperpressive breathing technique was something completely new but I find that I am able to slow my breathing down and hold my breath for quite some time and I find it strangely relaxing in a busy schedule. There was a lot of homework and, to be honest, I didn’t do all of the exercises I intended to do every day, and every week, but the fact that I’ve now got them there for reference is great.
Now that the course has finished, I’m going to go back to week 1 and work my way through all of the videos. I’m really pleased that I took the course and I will be spreading the word about both the course, and the importance of looking after your pelvic floor.
Ways This Transformational Pelvic Floor Course Will Help To Improve Your Life
- What is your pelvic floor, and what does it look like?
- Understand how your body works.
- How Hypopressive Breathing Techniques help to strengthen your precious pelvic floor
- A weekly session on Zoom or in person in a class setting.
- I will teach you to release, strengthen and lengthen your pelvic floor
- As you become more aware of your body and the benefits of regularly targeted exercises, you will experience increased long-term health benefits impacting your body and mental well-being.
- Enjoy my ongoing support throughout the course.
- You will have access to a Private Facebook Group to learn from and support one another, along with a weekly Q and A thread so I can answer any queries you might have about the exercises, homework etc.
HERE’s a sneak peek of the Pelvic Floor Programme
Every week Hypropressive Breathing Techniques
- Week 1: What is your Pelvic Floor? Where is it? What does it look like?
- Week 2: Stress and urge incontinence.
- Week 3: Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Sex and your Pelvic Floor.
- Week 4: Active Daily Living and where to go from here.
4 weeks of guided learning and support, with some giggles along the way.
- Starting ……
- 1 hour each week for 4 weeks.
- Starting …….
- @ St Dominick Village Hall.
- 1 hour each week for 4 weeks.
The classes are a combination of information and practical work, lots of practical work, with homework. Each week you will get 2 videos with the exercises you need to do for homework and handouts before the session.
What you will get with this programme.
- 4 x 1-hour classes with me, either on Zoom or in person.
- A combination of information and practical work that you need to release, lengthen and strengthen your Pelvic Floor.
- Weekly, 2 videos with the exercises you need to do for homework.
- Handouts before each session.
- Lifetime access to all videos.
Me, by your side every step of the way: Teacher, Mentor and Cheerleader to support you as you get your precious life back and start living again.
This Program is for you if…..
- You are fed up feeling overwhelmed, suffering the pain and embarrassment of pelvic floor problems in silence.
- You accidentally pee when you sneeze, laugh, cough or exercise.
- You are fed up with doing the ‘Door Key Dance’ as you rush to get into the house, desperate for the loo, and don’t make it in time.
- You are enduring the pain and discomfort of a prolapse.
- You are mortified at accidentally passing wind at the most awkward moments.
- You feel anxious about sex and would rather avoid the pain and discomfort.
This Program is NOT for you if…..
- You don’t have the time to commit to the classes and homework. Without consistency, you will not get the results that you want.
£147 amazing value to transform your Pelvic Floor, and improve your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Why I created the Transformational Pelvic Floor Programme
At the heart of everything I do in my business is empowering my awesome clients to live their best life.
When I realised how many women are living with Pelvic Floor issues, quietly and secretly, and thinking that this is normal – this lit a fire in my belly, a passion I couldn’t ignore.
I knew that these women could make a massive difference to their lives with knowledge and movement, delivered in an empathetic, supportive and fun way.
I am humbled by the feedback I get from those who are working with me. For some, it is absolutely life changing, for others, they are preparing for the years ahead.
Every woman deserves to have a Pelvic Floor that works for her and the life she wants to lead.
At the end of this transformational 4-week course, you will understand how your body works and be able to do your functional exercises and Hypopressive Breathing Techniques confidently.
You will be able to manage better, restore pelvic health, and get back to living your BEST life.
01579 350441 or 07526899781
Don’t be a statistic.
84% of Care Home residents are there because they are incontinent. Don’t let that happen to you.